WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

MastGupShup - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* MastGupShup > Topics

Subject: TOUR
Replies: 50 Views: 3371

jayraj4u 14.11.08 - 07:01am
If u r given chance to go the country whichever u lyk on tour.where ll go n with whom? *

jayraj4u 14.11.08 - 07:03am
searching.GIF hmm *

pakpress 14.11.08 - 08:42am
thinking.GIF aray wah moqa mila hai to kyu na pahle list bana li jaie lolz haha.GIF *

zeeenat 15.11.08 - 08:17am
jay ji, is topic ka naam Tourism ya fir Place of Interest rakh do, jisse ki isme aur bhi kuch add kiya jaye. jaise kaha par kya chhez dekhne ki hai, uske baare me kuch detail mil jaye. har cheez to sabne dekhi nhi hoti. Ye karne se apne desh ke baare me bhi sabko jyada jaankari milegi aur sabki knowledge badhegi.... Kya khayal he ? *

pakpress 15.11.08 - 09:00am
read.GIF khiyal bura nahi hai :) *

zeeenat 15.11.08 - 09:12am
yani achha bhi nhi he ? jay ji ko chalana he ye topic, let him say.

jayraj4u 21.11.08 - 01:26am
pakao mat jumma ji *

shriya8 21.11.08 - 03:29am
Oh.if i get a chance i wll go wid my bestfrnd to italy n later to et *

zeeenat 21.11.08 - 07:19am
jay ji,, apko kya lagaa me majak kar rhi hu ? Apko aisa kyu lagaa ki me pakaa rhi hu ? Wait for some time. Me apni taraf se yaha kuch post karungi. Theek lage to kahna,, theek na lage to bhi kahna, . *

zeeenat 21.11.08 - 08:11am
liveindia-1-maingate.jpg
Main Entrance Gate Of The Taj Mahal
Befitting the most beautiful symbol of love, the Taj, is the gateway to this great monument. Taj Mahal looks like a miniature on the landscape from a distance, but appears to grow as you start to approach it. But, the minute you would enter the open square before the main entrance, you will be surprised to find the Taj Mahal disappear from your sight. Actually, the Taj is hidden by a massive red sandstone gateway within this square.

The massive Taj Gateway was completed in the year 1648 and stands 30 m high. The gateway is topped by small cupolas or chhatris. From a distance the Taj Mahal looks like a miniature on the landscape, which appears to grow as you approach it.
However, as you enter the open square before the main entrance to the Taj Mahal, you will be surprised to find the Taj disappear from your sight. From within this square the Taj is hidden by a massive red sandstone gateway. Symbolic of the divide between the material and the spiritual, the gateway is decorated in calligraphy with verses from holy Koran. The original door of the gateway was made out of the solid silver and there are letters inscribed on it from top to bottom. All the letters appear to be of same size to the naked eyes. Actually, the engravers enlarged and stretched the lettering as their distance from the ground increased, creating an illusion of uniformity to the naked eyes.

The actual function of this magnificent gateway was to prevent people from getting any glimpse of the tomb inside until they are right in the doorway itself. The tomb is visible from here only and the view stuns the eyes as one walks forward. The dwarfing images of people moving around the tomb 70 m high are excellent and the best that you can get.

..taj-3.jpg
The Taj Mahal incorporates and expands on many design traditions, particularly Islamic, Persian, Hindu and earlier Mughal architecture.
The overall design derived inspiration from a number of successful Timurid and Mughal buildings: these include the Gur-e Amir, Humayun's Tomb, Itmad-Ud-Daulah's Tomb (sometimes called the Baby Taj), and his own Jama Masjid. Under Shah Jahan's patronage, Mughal building reached new levels of refinement:, previous Mughal building had primarily been constructed of red sandstone; Shah Jahan promoted the use of white marble inlaid with semi-precious stones. *

zeeenat 21.11.08 - 08:17am
...taj-big.jpg
Hindu craftsmen, particularly sculptors and stonecutters, plied trade throughout Asia during this period, and their work was particularly prized by tomb builders. Whilst the rock-cut architecture which characterises much of this construction had little or no influence on the Taj Mahal, other Indian buildings such as the Man Singh palace in Gwalior were an inspiration for much Mughal palace architecture and the source for the chhatris which can be seen on the Taj Mahal

.,.,liveindia-r.jpg
Red sandstone was brought from Fatehpur Sikri, Jasper from Punjab, Jade and Crystal from China, Turquoise from Tibet, Lapis Lazuli and Sapphire from Sri Lanka, Coal & Comelian from Arabia and Diamonds from Panna. In all 28 kind of rare, semi precious and precious stones were used for inlay work in the Taj Mahal.

full-taj.jpg
The Taj Mahal complex is bounded by a crenellated red sandstone wall on three sides. The river-facing side is unwalled. Outside the wall are several additional mausoleums, including those of many of Shah Jahan's other wives, and a larger tomb for Mumtaz's favourite servant. These structures, composed primarily of red sandstone, are typical of smaller Mughal tombs of the era.

On the inner (garden) side, the wall is fronted by columned arcades, a feature typical of Hindu temples later incorporated into Mughal mosques. The wall is interspersed with domed kiosks (chattris), and small buildings which may have been viewing areas or watch towers (such as the so-called Music House, now used as a museum).

The main gateway (darwaza) is a monumental structure built primarily of red sandstone. The style is reminiscent of that of Mughal architecture of earlier emperors. Its archways mirror the shape of the tomb's archways, and its pishtaq arches incorporate the calligraphy that decorates the tomb. It utilises bas-relief and pietra dura (inlaid) decorations with floral motifs. The vaulted ceilings and walls have elaborate geometric designs, like those found in the other sandstone buildings of the complex. *

zeeenat 21.11.08 - 08:21am
liveindia-c.jpg
handmade designs on marvel

...tajfromredfort5.jpg
Taj view from Fort *

zeeenat 21.11.08 - 08:24am
,,,liveindia-d.jpg
Another handwork on Taj marvel

......TAJ-SKY.JPG
Long shot
...Location: On the banks of river Yamuna in Agra *

zeeenat 21.11.08 - 08:30am
wese picture to aur bhi hain, par agar ye sab is topic me nhi chahiye to please inform me. sab hata diya jayga. waiting.GIF waiting for reply by jayraj4u *

jayraj4u 21.11.08 - 12:54pm
thanx jumma ji.u cn proceed *

shriya8 21.11.08 - 01:01pm
Lol.is this a documentary on tajmahal! *

zeeenat 21.11.08 - 01:37pm
shriya, its just a small info about Tajmahal. yes.GIF *

shriya8 21.11.08 - 04:13pm
Well sweetie.whnevr i thnk abt tajmahal i feel lyk washng its surface.all those yellow tinge makeme sick. *

zara18 21.11.08 - 06:39pm
hmm acha topic hai mje to ghumne ka bohat shauk hai agr mje choice mlay to mein jaon g europe tour pay gum.GIF *

zeeenat 22.11.08 - 01:59am
u r right Shriya, pollution starts to damage its whiteness. Govt has taken some steps . All factories and business stoped by govt around Taj. taj is atleast safe now from polluted smoke and resedue of those factories. *

romeio.1 22.11.08 - 02:00am
reading.GIF *

jayraj4u 23.11.08 - 01:35am
There is a place in navsari,gujarat called Dandi sea which has hold important position history page.a very nyc place.yaha mahatma gadhi ji namak k liye movement ki thi.ye place sabhi k liye suitable hai even lovers k liye bhi.... *

jayraj4u 23.11.08 - 01:39am
happy.GIF agar mujhe chance mila to me Newzealand jana chahunga.meri realy life ki frnd Namrata se milne.hmm *

jayraj4u 23.11.08 - 01:42am
Tajmahal k aaspas k atmosphere me sulphur dioxide ka amount jyada hai jab barsat hoti hai tab wo sulphuric acid me convert hota hai means acid rain jiski vajah se tajmahal ki surface damage ho rahi hai samjhi shriya ji. *

shriya8 23.11.08 - 03:34am
Best places in nagpur r its Tapari(teashops) n highway.hahahaha *

zeeenat 23.11.08 - 04:59am
shriya. Nagpur is the center of india. Once govt decided to build tallest building of india here. Project is still pending. *

zeeenat 23.11.08 - 05:19am
nagpur sahar ka pahla patthar, foundation stone was laid by Gond king of Deogadh bhakt Buland Shah in 1702. Nagpur is famous for its oranges, we also know it as orange city.. Total area of nagpur is 9931 sq mtr. It consists 14 Tahsil and 1958 small villages. ramtek, bhandara,wardha, adasa, khekhanala, ambhora, markanda, dhapewada, khidshey lake, nagardhan, nagzira, bhadrawati, nawegaon khairi are some place of interest here. *

shriya8 23.11.08 - 07:18am
Jai ho zeenat mata.apne to history lesson de dala.mujheto tapari pe kanda pakori n nimbu chai hi pasand hai. *

jayraj4u 23.11.08 - 12:15pm
Narangi k city me shriya nimbu pani piti hai?waha pani puri milti hai?me aane wala hu mere dost amit ko milane nagpur *

kashish8 23.11.08 - 12:19pm
Jay ji, ap k city me pani puri kesi milti hy? grin.GIF *

zeeenat 23.11.08 - 01:47pm
hamari city kolkata me panipuri ko puchka kahte hain, puchke wale ek item aur rakhte hain jise churmur kahte hain, usme alu ke sath pakodi dali jati he, wo khatta meetha namkeen lagta he khane me. puchka me panipuri ki tarah aloo kaat ke nhi daalte, wo hath se fod ke masala mila k taiyar karte hain. *

romeio.1 23.11.08 - 02:03pm
navi mumbai *

romeio.1 23.11.08 - 02:11pm
243824550_158b758e25.jpg View of kharghar navi-mumbai

Navi Mumbai formerly known as New Bombay, is a city on the west coast of the state of Maharashtra, India. It was developed in 1972 as a twin city of Mumbai, and is one of the largest planned cities in the world, with a total area of 344 km and 163 km under the jurisdiction of the Navi Mumbai Muni l Corporation (NMMC]. Navi Mumbai lies on the mainland on the eastern seaboard of Thane Creek. The city limits stretch from Airoli near Thane in the north, to Uran in the south. The length of the city is almost the same as that of Mumbai. The Vashi and the Airoli Bridges connect Navi Mumbai to Mumbai. A new link between Nerul and Uran is under construction. The costliest and most developed areas of Navi Mumbai are Vashi and Nerul. As a result, Vashi is known as the king of Navi Mumbai while Nerul is considered as the queen of Navi Mumbai. Navi Mumbai has a population of 2,100,000 of which approximately 600,000 come from Nerul and about 400,000 from Vashi with the remainder from Belapur, Kharghar and Koparkhairne and surrounding areas.

Navi Mumbai is a part of the Mumbai Conurbation. NMMC is also rated amongst the richest corporations in Asia. Navi Mumbai is the only Indian city to be featured in the National Geographic Channel's Super Cities of the World and was declared one of the best cities of the world by the National Geographic experts.

Navi Mumbai is arguably the world's largest planned city It was initially planned with a specific purpose: to decongest Mumbai and become an alternative haven for the multitudes that throng Mumbai from different parts of India. Today, Navi Mumbai is a close competitor to Mumbai in every respect.

00moon7y 23.11.08 - 02:29pm
~~~~~~~~daydream.GIF~daydream.GIF~daydream.GIF~~~~~~~~ *

romeio.1 23.11.08 - 02:36pm
Infrastructure

New_Mumbai.jpgutsav chowk at kharghar

Basic infrastructure worth Rs.40,000 million (US1.14 billion) is already in place.The National Geographic Channel has declared Navi Mumbai as one of the best cities in the world. The city boasts a reliable supply of electricity from various sources, and excellent motoring conditions, with numerous flyovers, broad roads, and parking lots. The main problem facing the residents is poor connectivity with Mumbai, with only two road links between the two cities and a single rail line. A hovercraft service from Vashi to Colaba and the CBD to Colaba used to exist, but did not succeed due to the high cost of tickets and maintenance.Cidco is planning to relaunch its hovercraft service from Vashi , Belapur , Nerul and Airoli.1-7.jpg NRI Complex in Nerul is the costliest location of Navi Mumbai

jayraj4u 23.11.08 - 02:41pm
Hmm panipuri muh me pani aa gaya.Mumbai named on Mumba devi means Mumbai *

jayraj4u 23.11.08 - 02:45pm
hmm meri city me.puri me aalu,chane,aur mirch n uske sath tikha tikha chatpata pani.lagta hai vapis khane jana padega.kashish sis *

kashish8 23.11.08 - 02:52pm
yumyum.GIF lol bro. . . lick2.GIF tm recipe la saktey ho kya? Me ghar p bnalungi ye sb. lick.GIF *

romeio.1 23.11.08 - 02:56pm
COMMERCE

Belapurcbd.jpg[b]Aerial view of cbd belapur

Most of the software companies in Maharashtra have their offices in Navi Mumbai. The government of Maharashtra has also setup software parks to cater to the growing demand. Many large institutions also have their offices here. The Reliance group of industries have a major presence, and (DAKC) in Kopar Khairane and Mahape. Other prominent companies include Hexaware, Patni Computer Systems, Intellenet, Hewitt Associates, TCS, Digit Computer Magazine, V2Solutions, most of them in an area called the Millenium Business Park in Mahape. As a part of long term planning, major commodity markets have begun moving from the heart of Mumbai city to Navi Mumbai. Kalamboli (another node in Navi Mumbai) is home to a major steel market. Vashi has the fresh fruits and vegetables market.

Belapur_Rly_Stn.jpgBelapur railway station

The New Millennium City near Mahape forms a major part of the Knowledge Corridor that spans Mumbai and Pune.The head office of Reliance Infocom - Dhirubhai Ambani Knowledge City is situated opposite to Koparkhairane station.

Other IT companies in Navi Mumbai include Wipro Ltd, CMC, Tata Consultancy Services, Aptech, Track Mail, ICICI Infotech and PCS, whose offices are on Thane Belapur Road.

02zs3.jpg
Marathon Group has launched the development of its mini SEZ called NexZone near the site of the proposed navi Mumbai International Airport. This mini SEZ will be specially for the IT/ITES industry and will be an integrated township of residential and commercial buildings, entertainment mall and eductation institutes. Honda SEIL's Headquaters is located in Nerul MIDC.

romeio.1 23.11.08 - 03:05pm
SPORTS

Dypatil_01.jpgDY Patil Stadium, Nerul

Cricket is the prevalent sport in the city. Navi Mumbai has its own International Cricket Ground in Nerul called the DY Patil Stadium which hosted 3 IPL T-20 matches and the IPL T-20 Cricket Final. It is said that this stadium is one of the best in India.

Football is the second most popular sport with the city clubs playing during the monsoons, when other outdoor sports cannot be played. The FIFA World Cup is one of the most widely watched television events in Mumbai. India's national sport, field hockey, has gone into a sharp decline in the recent years, losing out in terms of popularity to cricket, though many Mumbai players play in the national team.

Navi Mumbai also has olympic size swimming pool at Nerul. CIDCO has proposed two 18 hole golf course-cum-academy at Nerul & Kharghar. There are plans to have sports facilities in the proposed 80 hectare Central park being developed in Kharghar. The park is expected to open in mid 2010.

Navi Mumbai Olympics is held every year.The 2008 Olympics was a mega event with 12 sports and more than 3500 parti nts
dyoatilstadiumneruldnasbh9.jpg

jayraj4u 23.11.08 - 03:07pm
nahi la sakta sis.mene ekbar puchha tha par unhone nahi bataya. *

romeio.1 23.11.08 - 03:08pm
FACTS

Nerul is the most populated area of Navi Mumbai, with an estimated population of 600,000, followed by Vashi, which has an estimated population of 400,000.

The literacy level of Navi Mumbai is 96%.

The average monthly family income in Navi Mumbai is Rs. 9549/month, compared to Rs. 5000/month in Mumbai. Vashi has the highest monthly income at Rs. 12,349/month, followed by Nerul, at Rs. 11,998/month.

Average family size is 4.05 persons, whereas Mumbai's average is 4.85.

The majority of Navi Mumbai's population is young, with 28% in the age group of up to 15 years, 55% in the age group of 15-44 year bracket and 13% aged 45-59.

Navi Mumbai has become self sufficient in higher education facilities' - only 4% students go to Mumbai for higher studies.

67% of the surveyed families own their own homes.

Out of the surveyed households, 43% have migrated from Greater Mumbai.

kashish8 23.11.08 - 03:09pm
sad.GIF ol ryt bro. .koi bat nahi. *

zeeenat 23.11.08 - 03:23pm
kash sis, can u see last page, i am getting error.

kashish8 23.11.08 - 05:16pm
Yeap, zee sis, i can see it, change ur browser, if u can. .then try it. *

romeio.1 29.11.08 - 02:15pm
icecream.GIF hmmm...!!!

jayraj4u 18.08.09 - 05:18am
Back on my topic.Hi kashish sis *

heena4as 10.05.19 - 07:09pm
Hmmmm *

warded 10.05.19 - 09:42pm
hmm.GIF *

praise111 20.10.19 - 02:12pm
ANYONE.GIF *