Create Your Own App Store

* MastGupShup > Topics

Subject: ** Amazin STORY **
Replies: 63 Views: 2916
1-> 7->>

nytridr2 14.07.09 - 09:25pm
Post some really Beautiful n good story... *

nytridr2 14.07.09 - 09:29pm

She jumped up as soon as she saw the surgeon come out of the operating room. She said: 'How is my little boy? Is he going to be all right? When can I see him?'

The surgeon said, 'I'm sorry. We did all we could, but your boy didn't make it.'

Sally said, 'Why do little children get cancer? Doesn't God care any more? Where were you, God, when my son needed you?'

The surgeon asked, 'Would you like some time alone with your son? One of the nurses will be out in a few minutes, before he's transported to the university.'

Sally asked the nurse to stay with her while she said good bye to son. She ran her fingers lovingly through his thick red curly hair. 'Would you like a lock of his hair?' the nurse asked. Sally nodded yes. The nurse cut a lock of the boy's hair, put it in a plastic bag and handed it to Sally.

The mother said, 'It was Jimmy's idea to donate his body to the University for Study. He said it might help somebody else. 'I said no at first, but Jimmy said, ' Mom , I won't be using it after I die. Maybe it will help some other little boy spend one more day with his Mom .' She went on, 'My Jimmy had a heart of gold. Always thinking of someone else. Always wanting to help others if he could.'

Sally walked out of Children's Mercy Hospital for the last time, after spending most of the last six months there. She put the bag with Jimmy's belongings on the seat beside her in the car.

The drive home was difficult. It was even harder to enter the empty house. She carried Jimmy's belongings, and the plastic bag with the lock of his hair to her son's room.

She started placing the model cars and other personal things back in his room exactly where he had always kept them. She lay down across his bed and, hugging his pillow, cried herself to sleep.

It was around midnight when Sally awoke. Lying beside her on the bed was a folded letter. The letter said:

'Dear Mom ,
I know you're going to miss me; but don't think that I will ever forget you, or stop loving you, just 'cause I'm not around to say

'I Love You'

. I will always love you, Mom , even more with each day. Someday we will see each other again. Until then, if you want to adopt a little boy so you won't be so lonely, that's okay with me. He can have my room and old stuff to play with. But, if you decide to get a girl instead, she probably wouldn't like the same things us boys do. You'll have to buy her dolls and stuff girls like, you know.

Don't be sad thinking about me. This really is a neat place. Grandma and Grandpa met me as soon as I got here and showed me around some, but it will take a long time to see everything. The angels are so cool. I love to watch them fly. And, you know what? God doesn't look like any of his pictures. Yet, when I saw Him, I knew it was Him. God himself took me to see GOD! And guess what, Mom ? I got to sit on God's knee and talk to Him, like I was somebody important. That's when I told Him that I wanted to write you a letter, to tell you good bye and everything. But I already knew that wasn't allowed. Well, you know what Mom ? God handed me some paper and His own personal pen to write you this letter I think Gabriel is the name of the angel who is going to drop this letter off to you. God said for me to give you the answer to one of the questions you asked Him 'where was He when I needed him?' 'God said He was in the same place with me, as when His son Jesus was on the cross. He was right there, as He always is with all His children.

Oh, by the way, Mom , no one else can see what I've written except you. To everyone else this is just a blank piece of paper. Isn't that cool? I have to give God His pen back now He needs it to write some more names in the Book of Life. Tonight I get to sit at the table with Jesus for supper. I'm sure the food will be great.

Oh, I almost forgot to tell you. I don't hurt anymore the cancer is all gone... I'm glad because I couldn't stand that pain anymore and God couldn't stand to see me hurt so much, either. That's when He sent The Angel of Mercy to come get me. The Angel said I was a Special Delivery! How about that

zeeenat 15.07.09 - 04:36am
tune rula diya nyte k bachhe... Bahut dard he is story me. *

nytridr2 15.07.09 - 11:45am
hmmmm. Tank goddd. kisi ne to kadar ki STORY ki..... thanks.GIF ZEENU........grin3.GIF *

s_noo 15.07.09 - 11:49am
whine.GIF realy itz hrt touchy story . *

romeio.1 15.07.09 - 11:52am
reading.GIF. . *

nytridr2 15.07.09 - 10:13pm
When opportunity knocks

A young man wished to marry the farmer's beautiful daughter. He went to the
farmer to ask his permission. The farmer looked at him and said, Son, go
stand out in that field. I'm going to release three bulls, one at a time. If
you can catch the tail of any one of the three bulls, you can marry my
daughter.

The young man stood in the field awaiting the first bull. The barn door opened
and out came the biggest, meanest looking bull he had ever seen.. He decided
that one of the next bulls had to be a better choice than this one, so he ran
over to the side and let the bull pass through.

The barn door opened again. Unbelievable. He had never seen anything so big
and fierce in his life. It stood pawing the ground, it eyed him. Whatever the
next bull was like, it had to be a better choice than this one he thought. He
ran to the fence and let the bull pass through.

The door opened a third time. A smile came across his face. This was the
weakest bull he had ever seen. This one was his bull, he said to himself. As
the bull came running by, he positioned himself just right and jumped at just
the exact moment. He threw his hands to grab..... But alas..... The bull had no
tail.

Moral: Life is full of opportunities. Always grab the first one.

romeio.1 16.07.09 - 01:40am
chin.GIF . . Hmmm Nyte bhai. . . Good. . Sahi kaha. . . *

heena4as 16.07.09 - 05:45am
Wow nyt jiclap3.GIFhmm.. *

napster4 16.07.09 - 06:43am
sad2.GIF vry gud story nytridr...clap3.GIF *

dj_rd007 16.07.09 - 08:40am
cry2.GIF nyc story *

zeeenat 16.07.09 - 09:46am
hmmm, i read 2nd story.... Bahut sahi baat kahi, meri samajh me aa gayi... Abhi tak main chance ko itna importance nhi deti thi... Ab apne me change laungi... Thanks nyte for a guidance thrugh ur story... Good work, keep it up yes.GIF . *

nytridr2 16.07.09 - 07:53pm
PLASURE ji ... ZEEEnu..... (thnaks)

Hmmm. mai bhi to sikhta hu ye story padh padh ke. lolzzz

nytridr2 16.07.09 - 08:41pm
DIS STORY IS DEDICATE 2 GRP OWNER ZEENAT..[/i]

[b]''THIS TOO WILL PASS''

[i]Once a King called upon all of his wise men and asked them,
Is there a mantra or suggestion which works in every situation, in every cir tance, in every place and in every time. Something which can help me when none of you is available to advise me. Tell me is there any mantra? All wise men got puzzled by Kings question. One answer for all questions? Something that works everywhere, in every situation?

In every joy, every sorrow, every defeat and every victory? They thought and thought.

After a lengthy discussion, an old man suggested something which appealed to all of them. They went to the king and gave him something written on paper. But the condition was that king was not to see it out of curiosity. Only in extreme danger, when the King finds himself alone and there seems to be no way, only then hell have to see it. The King put the papers under his Diamond ring.

After a few days, the neighbors attacked the Kingdom. It was a collective surprise attack of the Kings enemies. King and his army fought bravely but lost the battle. King had to fled on his horse. The enemies were following him. His horse took him far away in the Jungle. He could hear many troops of horses following him and the noise was coming closer and closer. Suddenly the King found himself standing at the end of the road - that road was not going anywhere. Underneath there was a rocky valley thousand feet deep. If he jumped into it, he would be finished.and he could not return because it was a small road. The sound of enemys horses was approaching fast. King became restless. There seemed to be no way.

Then suddenly he saw the Diamond in his ring shining in the sun, and he remembered the message hidden in the ring. He opened the diamond and read the message. The message was very small but very great. The message was This too will pass.

The King read it. Again read it. Suddenly something struck him- Yes! It too will pass. Only a few days ago, I was enjoying my kingdom. I was the mightiest of all the Kings. Yet today, the Kingdom and all his pleasure have gone. I am here trying to escape from enemies. However when those days of luxuries have gone, this day of danger too will pass. Calm come on his face.
He kept standing there. The place where he was standing
was full of natural beauty. He had never known that such a beautiful place was also a part of his Kingdom. The revelation of the message had a great effect on him. He relaxed and forgot about those following him.

After a few minutes he realized that the noise of the horses and the enemy coming was receding. They moved into some other part of the mountains and were not on that path. The King was very brave. He reorganized his army and fought again. He defeated the enemy and regained his lost empire. When he returned to his empire after victory, he was received with much fan fare at the door. The whole capital was rejoicing in the victory. Everyone was in a festive mood. Flowers were being thrown on the King from every house, from every corner.
People were dancing and singing. For a moment King said to himself, I am one of the bravest and greatest King. It is not easy to defeat me..:

With all the reception and celebration he saw an ego emerging in him. Suddenly the Diamond of his ring flashed in the sunlight and reminded him of the message. He opened it and read it again: This too will pass He became silent. His face went through a total change -from the egoist he moved to a state of utter humbleness.

If this too is going to pass, it is not yours. The defeat was not yours, the victory is not yours. You are just a watcher. Everything passes by We are witness of all this. We are the perceiver. Life comes and goes. Happiness comes and goes. Sorrow comes and goes.
[/i] *

nytridr2 16.07.09 - 08:57pm
[B]MORAL OF DE STORY[/B]

EK KONE ME KHAMOSH BAITH KE APNA DHYAN HAR CHEEZ SE HATA KE IS KAHANI KO APNI LYFE KE SATH JOD KE DEKHIYE..

APNI JINDAGI ME HAMNE KAI BAAR JEET KA MAZA LIYA TO KABHI HAAR KA GUM BHI.. KYA YE CHEEZ PARMENENT HAI ?? SUKH DUKH AATE HAI AUR CHALE JATE HAI..YEHI JINDAGI KI PARAMPARA HAI...KOI CHEEZ KAYAM NAHI. WE HV 2 SEEN ALL CHANGES GUM, TAQLEEF, PARESHANI, DUKH,MUSIBAT YE SAB AATE JATE RAHETE HAI. WE HV 2 JST FACE DEM

nytridr2 16.07.09 - 09:03pm
wht we r in real ? we mst know our real face..our face is not our real face(bt mera face to real hai lolzzz) it wll chng wid tyme.however der is sumtin never chng in ur lyfe is our TRUE SELF.n we r witness of change *

nytridr2 16.07.09 - 09:05pm
DE whole story is not actuly dedecate ... jst dis symple words THIS TOO WILL PASS SOOOOOOOOON :P *

nytridr2 16.07.09 - 09:08pm
sowi OWNER ji, modz n frndz, nind bahut aarahi hai isiliye CODE lagane me aur typing me mistake ho gai......... okei bye sleeping.GIF *

zeeenat 17.07.09 - 03:22am
shukriya,,, mene bhi aisa he socha tha,,, ye kahani padh kar laga ki main sahi soch rahi thi.... Jab ye khayal mann me nhi tha to jara jara si baat ka asar mujh par hota tha... Par ab, na khushi me naachne ko dil karta he, na dukh me mere aansu nikalte hain.... Main thoda aagey ki soch leti hu ki jab ye phase gujar jayega tab aane wale phase ko kese handle karna he. / tum is story ki baat karte ho? Mujhe to all 3 story khud pe dedicate hui lagti hain,, infact, jo bhi in stories ko padhega usko ye khud ki real kahani lagegi... Mujhe bhi lagi, sabse badi baat, har story me se kuch seekhne ko mila,, aur aisa mila ki wo jindagi me kaam ayega... Shukriya nyte, in stories k liye. *

heena4as 17.07.09 - 05:30am
Yes nyt ji zeenu ne sahi kaha.. Ye story jo b padega usey lyf ki suchai pata chal jaegi n situatn ko handle krne n aage ki sochne me ek seekh b mil jaegi, jaise etc etc boht kehna he lekn alfaz nai milti.. Ye story A6a he story clap3.GIFnyt ji :p *

heena4as 17.07.09 - 05:40am
MORAL STORIES padhne me a6a lagta he n nyt ji ne itni detail me moral likha end superb :p .. *

s_noo 17.07.09 - 05:44am
i agree wid imran ZEE ND HENA
aisi thinking rakho toh har gum khushi ek si lagti hai . bt my dear frnd HAR WAQT GUZAR JATA HAI bcoz time wait 4 none of dem . bt jab vo waqt jo b ho muskil ka ya khusi ka . if khushi ka waqt ho toh bht he jaldi chala jata hai . bt gum ka period kuch ziyada he lamba chalta hai dnt u all thing so ! yeh evry time of period WILL PASS TOO nd memory will always remain wid us of those day yeh yaadien vo chiz hai jo kabhi nai pass hoti ??? *

nytridr2 17.07.09 - 09:40pm

DIS STORY U MUST READ ONCE...

THE GREATE KHALIFA

This is the story when Hazrat Ali (R.A) was khalifa. one day he was in deep thought about

the worldly activities, one old man came to palace and approached him and said humbly Oh greate khalifa ! While you are so much concerned about the world and others, look at ur

walfare, i also want smothing from u.

Hazrat Ali(R.A) : OK.. Tell me how I can help you

Old man : O greate khalifa! My attire is worn out and is beyond the decency to wear the

same. Can I get a new one, please?

Hazrat Ail (R.A) found the robe indeed was in a bad condition and needed replacement. He

asked the store keeper to give the old man a new robe to wear on. The oldman thanked Ali

(R.A) . He was very happy.

After few day that old man visit to Hazrat Ali(R.A)'s home, house was so small. he knocked

door. Hazrat Ali (R.A) came out that time he find out that Hazrat Ali (R.A) was wearing his

old attire

The Old man was shoked, he ask Hazrat Ali (R.A): Ohh greate Khalifa why u wearing my

old attire, and where is ur old attire ?

Hazrat Ali (R.A) replide The attire is indeed very comfertable for me, now i m using it.

Old man :Having got the new one, what did you do with your old attire?

Hazrat Ali (R.A) : I m using it as my bed spread

Old man : Then.. hope you have disposed off your old bed spread

Hazrat Ali (R.A) : No.. no... I m using my old bedspread as my window curtain

Old man: What about your old Curtain?

Hazrat Ali (R.A) : Being used to handle hot utensils in the kitchen

Old man : Oh.. I see.. Can you tell me what did u do with the old cloth u used in Kitchen

Hazrat Ali (R.A) : They are being used to wash the floor.

Old man : Then, the old rug being used to wash the floor...?

Hazrat Ali (R.A) : since they were torn off so much, i could not find any better use, but to

use as as twig in the oil lamp, which is right now lit in my house....

Old man was looking at Hazrat Ali (R.A) with tears in his eyes.........

KYA SIKHENGE IS STORY SE ???????

If not 2 dis degree of utliztion, can we at least attmpt 2 find de bst use of all our

resourcs @ home and in office or anywhr around ?

We need 2 hndle wisely, all de resourcs erth has bstowed us wid .both naturl n

matrial so tht dey can be saved 4 the next generations 2 come.

zeeenat 18.07.09 - 04:09am
baat to sahi he,, par aaj k jamane me aisa shayad he koi karta ho,,, aaj har chhej ka alternative easily available he isliye koi khud ko kast dena nhi chahta. *

heena4as 18.07.09 - 06:30am
Han bat sahi he pehle sb aise hi alternatv use hoti thi..Lekn ajkal zamana badal gaya logo ki income lyfstyl b imprv hogae he..sari chize readymade use n throw asani se k*m rate me mil jati he, jo hum purani chizo ko extra alterntv use krne me kharch b ab zyada hi hogi..or dikhne me b utna khubsurat nai dikhega.. N ku6 chize aisi hoti he jo gar me handwork,embroidary, show pies etc creativ idea se altrnate krskte he jo bina kharch k jb free time me asani se uska fayda utha sakte he.. *

heena4as 18.07.09 - 06:46am
clap3.GIF han nyt ji uper jo likhi story wo 100% su6 he.. humare yha aj b boht garo me jinka income level k*m he unko new kharidne ki paise se hi daily khana pani se gar chalta he.. aisi garo me alternate use hoti he sari, dres, etc jo purane hoti he,usko bedsheet pillow mat, window screen, floor cloth n chimni lamp batti carosine wala sb maine dekha he.. N waise zyada tar garo me aisa hi hoti he jinke pas incm ho ya na ho same.. *

nytridr2 18.07.09 - 09:32am
Hmmm, bt yahan jo STORY hai un me jo SHAKHSHIYAT ka nam hai wo KHALIFA the. Lyke 1 type oe KING. Bt wo apni AAWAM ka 1 paisa kharach nahi karte the. SUBAH ka khana khate to kabhi sham ka khana nasib nahi hota tha... Sham ko khate to subah ka khana nasib nahi hota tha. Pahele aise log bahut hote the.. *

heena4as 18.07.09 - 05:37pm
Narcissus n Echo
Once upn a tym in a ancient greece der livd a beautifl ny*ph called girl.GIFEcho..418px-ny*ph_with_morning_glory_flowers.jpg

She ws proud of hr swt voice n neva stopd talkng.how soft n swt my Voice is! She wud oftn say 2 herself Nobdy has a voice bettr dan mine
one day on her way 4 a walk she met JUNO(d godes of mariage).41rga%2By4hOL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

d both stopd 4 a chat.Echo as usual spoke so much dat she didnt gv Juno a chance to talk.. *

heena4as 18.07.09 - 05:44pm
It is rude of you not to hear what i have to say .said Juno if u talk al d tym u wl neva make frnds
Echo said-I dnt care about dat..i dnt lyk anybdy else to talk. I hv d best voice n i only lyk to hear my own voice..
Juno said angrily, u r rude n proud,u shal b punishd..4m today u shall lose ur voice..

..continue 2mrow *

heena4as 19.07.09 - 07:26pm
Continud part
Juno- u wll only b able to repeat d last few words of what d other ppl say, nw go n hide urself in d mountains n keep quiet till somebdy else talks..
Frightnd n sad ECHO ran away to d mountains.., she opend her mouth bt no voice came out.. For days she wanderd around all alone..
One day handsm youngman calld NARCISSUS came by..he was proud of his perfect face n graceful body.. He had dark eyes, slendrd nose, a very fair skin n curly dark hair..
ECHO was hiding behind a tree hmm n she saw Narcissus..

To b contnud.. *

s_noo 19.07.09 - 08:24pm
narsiccus nd echo ! i hv dis story . its in 2nd std english reader buk ! nice hena baji ! clap.GIF *

heena4as 20.07.09 - 06:36am
Hmm thank u hayat :p boht a6i story lagi muje isly yha post krdi.. Ye meri choti cousn ki Fairy tale buk me padha maine.. *

nytridr2 20.07.09 - 11:31am
Uffffff.... Itna sara apne aap type karogi HEENA ???? *

heena4as 20.07.09 - 02:13pm
Han typ nai kru to fir kese post krungi !!!.. Todi todi typ krti hu hath dukhne lagta he to stop krti hu hmm :p *

nytridr2 20.07.09 - 02:15pm
Hmmmm. Iske liye inaam milega ji. Inaam 10 hazar.....
10 hazar kya ? hmmmmm soch ke bataunga. *

heena4as 20.07.09 - 04:40pm
Oh inam kyu ji hmmm??.. N 10 hazar k*m nai lagta ?? Mai itni mushkil se typ kr k post krti hu hmm.. egdance.GIFMuje inam me 25 thousand chahye hayat ne dres sale rukhi he muje usme se meri pasand ka ek dres lena he hmmdaydream.GIF.. *

heena4as 20.07.09 - 06:53pm
Contnd part..Narcissus.Narcissus.jpg
When she saw NARCISUS she fell in lov with him..
She thought..- i wish he wud notice me n fel in lov too..
She opend hr mouth to cal him but no sound came out..
She folowd him calng out bt NARCISUS could hear nothng..
She accidntly steppd on a twig n NARCISUS turnd around hearng d sound..
NARCISUS cald out..- who s folwng me?
ECHO repeatd, - folwng me..!!
Narcis..,lookd around bt could see no one..
He askd,.. Who r u..?
Echo repeatd.. R u...!
Narcis beggd.. Do nt mock me..
Echo repatd.. Mock me.!!
At last Narcis angrily said.. Show me ur face...
Poor Echo repeatd.. Ur face.!!coming out of her hiding place..

s_noo 20.07.09 - 07:36pm
ya datz me 2 same hena baji ! iska moral mujhe bht pasand hai ! nd imran inam rakha b toh sirf 10thousand ka ! hena is nt going to accept ur dat usko 25thousand chahiye . rite na hena baji . vo dres ke liye 25ths he na ! jaldi kijiye varna vo sale period nd dres b nikal jayegi ! apke hatho se *

nytridr2 20.07.09 - 08:15pm
1 DRESS ki KEEMAT 25000 ??????? run.GIF

Ya ALLAH....... run.GIF *

nytridr2 20.07.09 - 08:16pm
Mai thodi 10000 Rs. ki baat kar raha tha. wo to mai HINDI MUVI INAM DUS HAZAR dekh raha tha. lolzzzzzzz lol2.GIF *

nytridr2 20.07.09 - 08:18pm
Waise agar TYPING ke inaam ki baat ki jaye to ek aur SHAKHSH hai jiska record koi nahi tod sakta..... *

nytridr2 20.07.09 - 08:19pm
HEENA BHAJI ???

pmpl.GIF

pmpl.GIF

pmpl.GIF

pmpl.GIF

pmpl.GIF

pmpl.GIF

pmpl.GIF

pmpl.GIF

pmpl.GIF

pmpl.GIF

pmpl.GIF

nytridr2 20.07.09 - 08:54pm
Ye lo mera SASTA WALA
lekin EKDAM BADHIYA SALE....
10000, me to ye sari DRESS aajayegi ....

2zei7v6.jpg

3ycxgcn.jpg

2nhda4w.jpg

43h0apj.jpg

30uygis.jpg

4i74oy0.jpg

4hkb0uu.jpg

heena4as 21.07.09 - 06:52am
Oye nyte ji 25000
dres apko mehenga laga hmm kanjus makhi. . .etc N ye sasta wala dres match-stick jaisi ladkio kly suit krti he muje nai.. Mai to hmmm nahhh nai btaungi lolz.. Muje ye sastawala nai chahye!!! *

zeeenat 21.07.09 - 06:57am
story ??? *

heena4as 21.07.09 - 07:05am
Story gayab he fir se post kru? *

zeeenat 21.07.09 - 07:09am
karo heena,, instalment me story aa rahi he na isliye aur jyada excitment ho rahi he,,, kya hua hoga aage ... daydream.GIF *

heena4as 21.07.09 - 07:24am
Hmmm yes curious ho age ki story sunne.. Wo typ krne me to bapre.. Aj nun post krungi nxt part.. *

zeeenat 21.07.09 - 07:27am
i am waiting eagerly for ur next part of story. *

heena4as 21.07.09 - 07:56am
Contnd part..
When she saw NARCISUS she fell in lov with him..
She thought..- i wish he wud notice me n fel in lov too..
She opend hr mouth to cal him but no sound came out..
She folowd him calng out bt NARCISUS could hear nothng..
She accidntly steppd on a twig n NARCISUS turnd around hearng d sound..
NARCISUS cald out..- who s folwng me?
ECHO repeatd, - folwng me..!!
Narcis..,lookd around bt could see no one..
He askd,.. Who r u..?
Echo repeatd.. R u...!
Narcis beggd.. Do nt mock me..
Echo repatd.. Mock me.!!
At last Narcis angrily said.. Show me ur face...
Poor Echo repeatd.. Ur face.!!coming out of her hiding place..

romeio.1 21.07.09 - 04:20pm
wow.GIF HEENA *

1-> 7->>

* MastGupShup Forum

Search:
topics replies

* MastGupShup

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search